View Single Post
      04-25-2021, 11:19 AM   #73
02M3ForMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Not sure why you’d respond to someone who posted something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Reviews View Post
If out and out performance is your theme, the G8X is not for you. However, if you want a relaxing GT car, then the G8X will be right up your alley, but if that's what you want, a manual gearbox option is a really baffling offering. It's almost as though BMW wasn't sure whether this is a sports car (like the F8X) or a GT car...
After putting 1xx,xxx miles on S55 cars and over 3,000 on my G82 6MT, I can confidently say that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on these forums. Back in the day, there was magazine racing; now, we’ve got people YouTube racing and cherry picking invalid examples to explain away what is dead obvious once you get behind the wheel.

The look of the car may be controversial, but the drive isn’t. The G8x drives and performs better than the F8x in practically every way. It steers better, handles better, has more grip, inspires more confidence at the limit, and is faster in a straight line by a meaningful margin.

Got someone talking about sports cars, then makes a big deal about which car has the faster “kickdown”. That’s something one might care about in your parents’ old Lexus SC430. These cars have paddles, use them.
Appreciate 3
EXE462100.00
mirob3042.50