View Single Post
      12-12-2021, 04:30 PM   #101
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
I'm currently in break in so what i'm doing now is driving like grandma during the first half of my drive, then on the way home put it to "m2" settings which wakes up the car.

I was playing with the paddles, trying to vary the RPM's, but keeping it under 5k and i encountered some traffic. (crazy how short shifting the car even at 4k rpm still nets great acceleration). I approached a relatively high speed and i got caught behind some slow poke.

So i switched to the middle lane and in my right lane some blue STI flew right by me and hit his brakes. But was still about 5-6 cars ahead. So i started to accelerate normally because i'm not trying to race and i got up to about 1 car behind him and he just took off.

I guess he thought i was racing lol. The funny thing was that even when he downshifted and took off, his car made so much noise but really wasn't going anywhere. I owned a wrx so i know how slow the wrx/sti cars are lol.

If my car was completely broken in, i could have freight trained him so bad. Now i bet he's telling all his buddies how he beat an M3 comp lol
Appreciate 4
JDUNITNOW3513.00
Sahbatage502.50
bri10425940.00