View Single Post
      10-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #29
dimmy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp AWD IOMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garycoral View Post
I traded my C8 into Enterprise BMW in Appleton, Wis. - Working with Ron Hayes.

Had the same weak offers from Carmax, etc. - And then would have had to pay full boat on the sales tax so I jumped at this deal! Good luck - It took me a some time to sniff this one out... I informed my local dealer (Milwaukee) what I wanted to do and they didn't even bother to call me back and I bought 2 X5's in the past 2 yrs from them - Pretty lame.
Thanks for the clarification! I think the problem is a lot of these sites are not properly weighing in the options of these cars or in general are not in the market for the higher end vehicles.

I've had a private dealer offer 80k and using an Audi dealer's "Trade in" tool on their site shows a "CarMax history" based estimated trade in offer of 85k - so we'll see what they actually come back with.

I'm hoping to get as much leverage as I can, and if I can get at least 80k trade in the sales tax savings should offset most of the negativity equity rolled into the new loan, which coupled with the lower 0.9% rate will have a close enough total loan balance. We'll see!
Appreciate 0