Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightedBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I agree on the C8 styling, the rear end screams Camaro and the front is too much like McClaren. It's almost as if Chevy couldn't make their own design fully after the mess they made with their trucks/Tahoe/Blazer.

Every time I see one, usually 1-2 a day here, it's just another car. I don't see people getting excited about them on the streets like they do for a G8X or 911 GT3 for example. The Z06 will certainly be a monster and sound amazing. I wonder if Chevy can sort out the flat plane crank issues that plagued the GT350 for Ford assuming it has similar ones.
There's C8s everywhere near me. I probably see 6-7 a day, if not more. I agree, its just another car.

I had someone taking pictures (or maybe it was a video) of my car leaving the gas station the other day. I also have people weaving around to get next to me. Maybe that will change over the lifespan of the G8X as they become more common.
I agree, people go out of their way to see my G80, it's sort of crazy. Maybe it's the color, style, who knows. There are only 2 others I know of in my immediate area so perhaps they plays a role. I also live in an area with a lot of car enthusiasts, a guy in a new Escalade made an effort to pull next to me, roll down his window, and give a thumbs up.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0