View Single Post
      05-22-2021, 08:24 PM   #155
///MeraldCity_G82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM M3C

Congrats, but man, that dealership emblem on the car would've pissed me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattburks View Post
Greetings- grinning ear to ear over here!

I wanted to say hello, as I've been lurking for a few months now. Simply woke up this AM and just felt like it was time!
Headed in earlier today to my local Sewell BMW of Grapevine (North Texas) in anticipation of placing an order & throwing said order into abyss & waiting my turn in line like everyone else for an allocation...

HOWEVER - It's now sold, as I am now the proud new owner of a 6MT BSM delivery refusal from a day or so prior!!!

Here's the spec:
BSM - 6MT Base
Parking assist
Executive pack (laserlight positive)
826M bi-color (love)
Carbon interior pack
Shadowline
BMW all weather mats

Here's the story:
What I was fed- client spec'd for either exterior carbon / bucket seat combo, which was not what was delivered... Whether the case or not, I am tickled to death to be in the vehicle, and consider myself quite fortunate compared to most of the delay/allocation/chip-hindering stories being shared on other threads.

Here's the deal:
Due to prior business, they provided me 1K off MSRP,
500 BMW loyalty cash, .09% BMW financing and had them include with deal the wheel / tire protection plan as 0 zero line item (after bending one on the 5'er last year, no thanks) Context short- I am just walking out at $75,900- & feel confident with the deal.

Any other North Texas owners already into their car?
More importantly, anyone waiting on one and wanna take a peak/spin?
Let's grab a cold one and learn together!!

-Matt
Appreciate 0