View Single Post
      08-20-2020, 12:15 PM   #74
Colinv6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 comp, Mexico / Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
I still cant fathom how anyone in their right mind could use the word "aggressive" as an adjective to describe this front end. It looks rounded, soft, no hard or sharp lines, no big air inlets and the big defining feature is arguable ugly. The entire front as a whole looks more like staring at the bottom of a kitchen mixing bowl than an aggressive ~500hp automobile.

Maybe its the camo and lighting still but im not holding onto any hopes here ...

Also all these stupid little black plastic trim additions look cheap and scream they were designed by a "wanna be fan boy". And that hood, HA! To knowingly delete what was one of the best design aspects of a car and do this? ... I echo everyone else's laughs about stealing it from a Dodge Charger.
This is what’s so frustrating! They are close, very close to perfection... but I can’t understand why they see something the majority of people don’t seem to....

The comments on their Instagram post are even worse than here. As a BMW fan, it’s immensely frustrating. As this car is natural progression for me, and it WILL drive anazing im sure of that.

Instagram c1_cdg
Appreciate 0