Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4lex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentMeister View Post
Mf's need to realize they can option their women too
Are there any women on this site who can comment on the fact that when you sit in the passenger seat of the carbon bucket seats you can't cross your legs?
I am a chick and when I went to the dealer to sit in both to decide…. i hated the feel. I am a woman with thicker thighs than average and it was tight. Not snug, tight. I am about 135lbs so certainly not heavy, but they weren't comfortable for me to justify spending the money. I love how they look, but I went for the reg sport seats. So if your lady is on the thicker side, that's a no go…. BUT and this is a big but, in retrospect I would have ordered them and then sold them immediately and made double the money off of em and then purchased the reg sport seats. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️that's just my opinion! It's funny to see how many people get so spicy in feeds about something that they ask for an opinion about. If you don't think you'll like some of the responses, don't post or ask your lady to test the seats herself. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️seems pretty simple to me
Missed an opportunity for the pun "but, and this is a big butt…"

Shoulda, coulda, woulda