United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachBmmr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
Are you chasing a ZL1 1LE? Please tell me it's not an SS

A ZL1 is a pretty incredible track weapon. No shame in being a little slower than that. Assuming he's also not a better driver, you might need a couple more mods to catch up. A tune and exhaust (when available) will bump you up to same power level and more (650-700).
You can also wait for Team Schirmer axle kinematics and suspension. They're going to be lethal but not cheap.

I feel like with the amount of laps you're doing, you're going to go through a bunch of pads/rotors regardless of car, especially at this weight. Same with tires.
Yeah come on..give me some credit. Its a ZL1 with the 1LE track package.

The guy driving it is an old timer, but it has way more grip and acceleration out of the corners
Just throw on some 305s in the rear and see how you do, that should help.

I think the ZL1 runs 325

But we have to keep in mind that ZL1 is literally designed to be a track weapon with plenty of compromises while our cars are a great street/track daily hybrid.

I run 5 seconds slower than a GT500 with the track pack and more experienced driver at my track. But I'm just intermediate

Curious if XDrive would address your concerns about coming out of corners since that's exactly what it does best on the track. Can't wait for mine and see how my lap times will be!