12-03-2021, 01:17 PM   #57
Realw5
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Thank you, Real, for providing an update on all this once you do the update. I'm purposely holding out.
So update went smooth, there is now additional option to set exhaust for M1 and M2 buttons within car settings menu (not the setup button). It's hard to tell but I do think I notice more burbles when in sports plus for the engine.

In addition, I noticed there is now a heated seat distribution menu which I do not recall prior. This is neat as it allows control over bottom and back heating focus.

With this update I did loose all my coding including anti-dazzle, disabling screen warnings, B&O audio and so forth. I was able to rather easily enable everything again via Bimmercode, and I learned this time to VO code my anti-dazzle back on using eSys.

So in short, I was able to do this update, and reapply all coding back to my prior configuration.
2021 Brooklyn Gray ///M4C | Black Full Merino Leather | Carbon Fiber Trim | 8-Speed MST | 19" Black 826M Wheels | Driver and Parking Assistance Pkg | Executive Pkg | Carbon Exterior Package | Individual Shadowline Lights | M Drive Pro | Ventilated Sport Seats

Last edited by Realw5; 12-03-2021 at 01:33 PM..
Appreciate 0