MocoLoco
Private
Rep
Drives: Ordered 2022 G82 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kDot17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MocoLoco View Post
They had the allocation readily available. So as soon as gave my confirmation on the order they pushed it into production. My order took like two weeks to actually start production. But that was a BMW manufacturing thing. It didn't have to do with the allocation.

When I talked to my rep I told him that I wanted a 6mt. I remember him saying that he had an allocation for the 6mt. It seems to me that there are allocations given for 6mt and for the Comp. I'm not sure how correct this is.

Do you have an allocation already?
I have no idea if I do or not. My sales advisor told me that it is "waiting in line to be picked up" and it would probably take a few weeks. I am in status 047, meaning basically I just put a build together but it does not have a production date or number.

When did you order yours if I may ask?
I ordered mine on 7/12. It went into scheduled for production like 8/1. It actually went into production this past Saturday, and it just finished yesterday. It's on its way to port right now.

Did they send your build out sheet to confirm your order? Check if there's a production number on it. Should be on the top left. If you have a production number you should be able to sign up with mybmw to track the build out.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13014.00