View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 10:56 PM   #41
DecemberStorm
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C

this will be my first M car or anything in this performance category so im very excited!

as to why, pretty easy decision once you get past the looks... the competition is either getting long in the tooth (W205 C63, RCF), not dynamic enough (B9 RS5), or missing overall execution at being a good "car" (def talking Giulia QF, maybe the Cadillac Blackwing as well based on V-series reviews so far).

Did look at Porsche. Specifically very intrigued by the Cayman GTS 4.0. But a very disciplined "poverty" spec with few features would still run you >100k CAD. Maybe when I can have 2 cars I shall source one Also asked about a Macan GTS, funny thing is for about same price as this you are giving up a lot of power and performance for the Porsche "chassis magic" and the badge.

And on pricing, this car is very well priced in Canada vs competition. I just hope leasing numbers aren't as atrocious as they are on F97/F98 for 2021....

Last edited by DecemberStorm; 09-28-2020 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0