RockinPA
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
I dont know guys. It seems a few members who got them sold their cars shortly after because daily driving a car with them was a real pain. Those high side bolsters are a challenge to get in and out of. I suspect we will start to see people posting about side bolster wear and tear for those who daily with them too. They are gorgeous. But they just don't seem to be very practical at all.

I will use the same analogy as I used with my wife who has a high end shoes problem—
The buckets are like a beautiful pair of shoes. The shoes may not be the most comfortable, but they aren't uncomfortable either. So, you rock them!
Lol. She ultimately appreciated the analogy and endorsed my choice. 😂

I'm stoked on them. I hope I am able to get them added. I don't think it should be a problem but yes, may cause further delay. As impatient as I'm growing, it's ok because we have an incoming '22 LCI X3M comp too for the wife in Brooklyn Grey with sakhir orange interior (just ordered today). I am awaiting confirmation on build week but dealer said he believes it's a week 51 allocation. At this rate, we will prob see our X3M before the M3. Lol.

The G80 isn't a daily for me and won't be our only car so I think the seats will be perfect (I hope&#128514. Going for it!
Appreciate 1
BIGW0RM3169.50