Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by killhour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musaabi View Post
Im trying to shop around right now to get the best possible deal. They're charging me msrp which is better than some other dealers charging 3-5k extra but maxed out their MF and aren't budging. They're also not guarantee a spot they're just saying "I'm sure I can get one" but then I'm also trading in my car so they want it now before the value goes down again. So don't want to do that and then be SOL because there's no spots.
Why would you agree to a bad deal when they don't even have an allocation? Reach out to some brokers - it's well worth the fee to not have to deal with any of it.
I haven't agreed to anything. I'm still shopping around currently. There's only like 5 bmw dealers in all of Oregon.
1) Portland wants 5k over msrp,
2) Beaverton says that can't get a spot and aren't interested in working with me
3) Salem wants msrp but capped out their MF at .00133 and not going lower and saying they "aren't worried about getting a build spot but need to trade in my current car now", big risk and not a good deal
3) Eugene the sales manager was very upfront and said no dealers on the west coast can get allocation at this point and suggested dealers in Texas. He then took time to search my spec and found one in Seattle(who it looks like is selling 5k over msrp)
4) Bend said they can't help
5) Medford(almost 5 hour drive from me) wants my business and said they can try and beat Salem so waiting to hear back from them.

I've used brokers before and found them to be hit or miss but I should check with a broker. If Medford falls through I might just hold off until demand drops or wait another year
Appreciate 0