View Single Post
      02-04-2019, 01:38 PM   #214
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrix1st View Post
I guess it really is the end of DCT when an insider mentions "auto" instead of "DCT" as BMW's internal naming seems to clearly distinguish the two.

Gotta say, shame on BMW for not willing to put DCT on RWD models. But then again, I understand as the manual uptake would definitely be lower if offered with both (i.e. can't make profit so we won't do it ).
It is sad how far BMW goes to push this xDrive on M cars for who can't(X) drive. Instead of being vague about "auto" they can do us a favor and just say 8 speed torque converter so some consumers can move onto other brands.

Plain speed is just boring.
This is what happens when you have a clown from Audi in charge for a year and a half. Good thing he wasn't there longer, he would have found a way to make a transversal V6 M3 with the entire engine hanging in front of the front axle

On one hand my inside me cries thinking of a slushbox and xdrive on an M3
On the other hand I know that it will continue to be the best among its peers. I don't think there is anywhere else to go. Closet Porsche fanboys will say 'get a Porsche'. Really? A Cayman S with a 4 cylinder engine that's 90k? No thank you
Appreciate 2
kyrix1st2366.50
MT4life575.50