hova00
Major
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyem2comp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hova00 View Post
Just picked my car up from the dealer and it look's phenomenal!! Glad I waited for the KW option to become available.

It feels superb so far. The ride home is entirely made up of back roads from West Chester back to DE and definitely puts the suspension through its paces. One change I made was switching the suspension setting to Sport instead of Sport Plus in my M1 setting.
Good photos! About the closest I’ve seen to what i’m looking for in my g80! This is the KW HAS kit?

Every pic I’ve seen sees someone lowering the car so there is that “slammed” look front and rear. What I can’t understand is that the stock “even” look always has a little more gap in the front compared to the rear. How did you adjust the HAS so that there’s an even drop all around maintaining the slight more gap in the front? I’ve talked to shops about this as well and they don’t seem to understand. The m3 isn’t supposed to be lower in the front!

Thanks!
Thousand of miles and several track days later and I don't have a single complaint about the KW HAS kit. The ride is perfect!

The rear was raised 5mm since those pics were taken. In my opinion it was too low in the rear.
Appreciate 1
M4Tejas807.00