09-25-2020, 01:16 PM   #3
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
When the F80 was released I got the first allocation I could with Euro Delivery. I had never seen an M3 before ordering and picking up my car at The Welt. I did the same thing with the M2. Both trips included family members.

With the G80, going to be patient. I have zero urgency. Possibly even wait until I can see a car at the dealer, maybe even a test drive. At the same time, I am considering the new CT5V / CT4V or going a completely different route - 7MT Ford Bronco and doing the off-road school and taking my kids along.

No way, I would even be looking around, but here I am waiting and not feeling any urgency to get a spot for Spring.
You had never seen an F80 before picking up your car? Talk about rolling the dice! When I hear stories about Corvette dealers not allowing test drives, that immediately crosses those (or at least specific dealers) off my list.

I miss Euro delivery dearly, but it hasn't stopped me from buying BMWs as well. It only affects my vacation plans and what time of year I buy new cars.
Appreciate 0