View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 12:18 AM   #53
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
I wonder how much the X3M value is dropping due to the hard suspension everyone keeps talking about. No one is really tracking that car so it needs to be a good daily. I haven't ridden in one personally but every review I read says the suspension is unbearable.

How much different is it compared to the M3 Comp?
It isn't plush but it isn't even close to as bad as reviews as long as you know what an M car feels like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Never have driven it either, but Joe Achilles did a short review here:

Worrying review actually for the harshness of the ride but also, unexpected, the lack of torque underneath 2500rpm which in combo with a heavy SUV is killing the M daily experience.
Joe Achilles is a nonsensical fool. My X3MC is the best daily I've owned and the ride quality is fine. You figure out the powerband and transmission and the turbo threshold is not an issue. Then you redline 3rd and 4th gear and don't care about 2k rpms.

Also my minimal options X3MC stickered at $80k, got it for $67k with discount and incentives which was common on the 2020s. So price isn't always what it seems and especially with the fugly G8x, discounts shouldn't be a problem.
Appreciate 0