View Single Post
      10-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #100
Bimmermanforlife
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCOWAN19 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure plenty will chime in) but isn't the whole idea of marketing and advertising to reach as many demographics as possible? How are they in the wrong for trying to merge some different ideas with other brands? I'm 37 years old, have had 2 M cars over the last 4 years. I have a bunch of Kith hoodies and tees hanging in my closet. I think it's smart of them to have these collaborations. Look the other way around. There's brands merging with car manufacturers to support their vision of what their lifestyle persona is. Look at clothing Brand Aime Leon Dore and what they did with Porsche.

Not everyone has to like what they do but maybe that cause you're not the demo they're reaching out to with this. I think the KITH M4 looks amazing. Especially the leather.

Just my $.02.
Well, CCOWAN, your 2c and mine make 4. I'm 46 and rock my blue Supreme zip vest every day the mercury's in the 50s. I showed a friend of mine, who likes the finer things in life and can afford them, the bmwusa.com page of the car and his take is: I have no idea if it's a good investment or not but it's a gorgeous car.

Again, the intent is to provide the purists on the board a layperson's perspective. Nothing more, nothing less.
Appreciate 1