10-28-2020, 01:56 PM   #7
dgm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E36/E46 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquere View Post
Hi everyone!

I have my my G82 build pretty much finished. I have settled on SPY as my exterior colour of choice, in combination with the black version of the 826 wheel option.

Though - and this is where I would like to get the input and opinions of others - I am still undecided on the interior. I am going with the full leather option and the interior carbon trim. My two option for the leather colour are black or the Yas Marina.

I can't decide if I should just stick with black, considering that the SPY itself is already a pretty out there colour. I feel like the black interior would give it at least some level of "seriousness" and is a pretty sleek looking option with all the exterior black bits.

My reasoning for the Yas Marina - I do love the yellow stitching to compliment the SPY and I am not against the car being over the top. I am worried that the blue/black/yellow colour option just might be a just a little bit too much going on and might come off as a bit of as circus on wheels.

In favour of the Yas Marina over the black - the YM option is a very unique combo and I can get black interior on any future car.

Has anyone else been deciding between these two options? I would be glad for anyone to chime in with their opinion.
It 's a no brainer for me... Yas Marina with SPY
Appreciate 0