02-24-2019, 02:38 AM   #84
G4BR13L
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras550 View Post
You sound like someone so in love with their car that they ignore any facts to the contrary. There are plenty of Porsche racers out there who feel that the P3 exceeds their race prepped 911 GT2 RS on a track. You probably think your sakhir orange whatever is better then a 911GT2 RS too.
Same for Porsche, the decision to own a Porsche should be about so much more. Also in the case of a Porsche you make a decision made from the heart. Those who can switch brands in a blink do not deserve the brand and what it stands for. If you want a Tesla go ahead but a true BMW lover will not be converted and if they do it is because they fall in love with what Tesla stands for, and there is nothing wrong with that but if they switch a year later to another brand because it drives a bit sportier I don’t understand it. It is like supporting a football team, you don’t switch teams just because your team lost a game. I am sure that the M3P is a much better daily driver like in my case I drive about 200 KM’s / day and I am stuck in traffic a lot. A M3P would be great in my situation.

It is possible that I end up ordering a M3P but most certainly not to replace my F82. In the weekends I would without doubt choose the M4 over the M3P.
Appreciate 0