02-25-2024, 08:04 PM   #23
WillMotivation
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon625 View Post
Your whole comment is absolute nonsense. First you state seeing Elk dashing across the freeway and "some stopped". Later on in your comment you say "Just next time try to hit them" which means you'd crash into the Elk, lol. Nonsense. Then you throw out all these %, 85% of the time you'll miss them or You'll crash 98% of the time, lol. I literally can't remember the last time I read such an contradictory and asinine comment. Deer, Elk, and Moose can run 30-35 mph and on back roads with the woods right on top on the road there is often no time to avoid disaster. It was just a case of bad luck, happens every night all over the country.
Glad your ok Will and sorry about your car. At least you got a nice fleet to keep you busy until the M4 is back and better than ever.
Thanks man. You know the funny thing is that this incident kind of makes me like the car even more that its like we went through something together so I don't want a new m4 replacement or like for them to total it out. I want my car and to make it better than before... Can't wait to get it back.
Appreciate 2
JDUNITNOW3579.00