11-30-2021, 01:13 PM   #21
madmedman
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by G80_Soom View Post
Sorry to hear you're having trouble brotha. I was one of the first to install the VT mid-pipe on the stock downpipes with absolutely no issues. Fitment on point. I wonder if it's because your Euro spec may have a little difference to US. The only time I had an issue is when I went to SSR catless downpipes which are not flex. It would not fit with the midpipe perfectly. My shop had to custom weld another piece of pipe to make it perfect. It was well worth it though as the sound is incredible. I hope you can work with Austin and the team at Valvetronic to make this work!
Thanks very much mate. I am still hopeful I will be able to have the midpipe fitted. I have checked and both the US and EU cars are the same. No difference at all and the pipe should have fitted without modification, especially to stock downpipes. There are others with US cars who have the exact fitment issues, possibly a faulty batch, I am not sure. I have requested valvetronic to send me another front section but no reply in a few days. I guess I have to fork out more bucks to fabricate a part of the front section to have it fit. Its a big bummer
Appreciate 0