01-14-2022, 08:41 AM   #74
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBrand View Post
That would be great Mike and am looking at that particular set up that you are going to. I don't plan on at this time doing down pipes and would probably only consider the catted version if I did. The sound clip that I've seen through Active has the full system with cats I believe. Also the quality of the video wasn't very good.

There are quite a few cat back systems now but finding quality sound clips is tough. I really don't get some of these videos where there using I-Phones or sub par mics. Why not invest in a better platform to record. I believe it would help sales for some. Also it can be tough to find particular set ups on certain brands that fit a costumer needs as far as sound clips. I'm really interested in the Remus but other than Shmee's clip there's not much from them which with all the demand for them I'm surprised they haven't put something out yet?

So what I am trying to decide is if some of the axle back mufflers make much difference in sound. A couple of them for the cost didn't really make much difference so trying to justify whats the best way to spend funds right now is my dilemma. I also understand that getting parts and delays are part of why there isn't much out there so it is what it is at the moment.

Thanks!
We have a local customer with the full active system on the stock downpipes and it sounds great. the best in my opinion

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1
LuckyBrand1321.50