01-16-2021, 05:47 AM   #43
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
A tiny percent? Go on YouTube, IG and Tik Tok and you tell me that’s a tiny percent. At the end of the day BMW decided to market to them why are you so hurt by that. Lastly by yelling about the traditional demographic (yeah the same ones that’s been dogging the restyling) means anything. It’s laughable that you guys always want to be wanted and wooed. Buy the car or don’t it’s that simple. Who cares if a company wants to increase its market share by a tiny percent and in the process introduce its product to a younger demographic.
Ok... so your idea of a significant representation of individuals is based off anecdotal evidence from browsing Youtube, IG, and Tik Tok.... Great.

People would be "dogging the restyling" regardless of what was to come out, happens every generation. Oh and by the way, it's not only the traditional demographic that's been dogging the style.... you should know.... you seem to do all your research on Youtube.

It's the marketing that's really taken a turn for the worse, and there's no harm in discussing how ridiculous it's been. There's various ways a brand can go about trying to increase its market share. BMW seems to have taken the "even bad press is good press" route, which to me, is unfitting of a luxury brand and cheapens the experience.

Ultimately people will buy or won't buy... but this is a forum for discussion.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00