View Single Post
      04-27-2023, 03:14 AM   #5
DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiConvert View Post
First of all, sorry for the bad title, not sure how to describe what I'm trying to say in a few words lol.

I was at a roadside shop's exit waiting to make a left turn. It was a three-lane road, one lane each way and a lane in the middle for turns. There was some traffic so one lady was nice enough to stop, waving me to go. I didn't want to stop the traffic longer so I gave the car some gas but what I didn't know was that there was a pretty sizeable dip right in front of where I was waiting.

Somehow the front wheels made through but the rear wheels dropped into the dip, it felt like the rear wheels were on a curb and dropped to the ground. I heard a muted "bang" sound and I felt like I I scrape my front bumper. However when I got out to check there didn't appear to be damage on either bumper and suspension felt normal going highway speed.

I was sure something was wrong because of how "violent" the moment felt... what could that sound be?

Sorry if it was hard to understand what I'm trying to say here, I'm having a hard time articulating what happened.
Cars are made to take some abuse.
Wouldn’t worry about it. If there’s a problem take to the dealer and they’ll suss it out.
Appreciate 0