View Single Post
      06-03-2021, 08:13 AM   #44
NYCMT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BSM G80

We've had one vomit so far (fortunately pretty contained), and a few near misses.
This suspension + our terrible roads + my rusty clutch work = a toddler's worst nightmare....
It's our first car since having kids, and the last few years have been one long trail of vomit in rental cars across the country. I thought the kids might be old enough now, but given the above, maybe not...

Back to the topic at hand... the data above (limited and biased... but remaining relatively consistent as responses increase), indicate that most responders on the G8X sub-forum are putting on some amount of PPF, though usually not doing the whole thing. Conjecture: I suspect a sizable proportion of people skipping PPF altogether are leasing, and presumably not intending to purchase it after.

Our G80 is BSM, and I opted for the full wrap because of where I park the car. Otherwise, I probably would have just done the full front plus rear bumper plus the gloss black.

***Big thanks to the forum members for their advice in helping me think through the paint protection options.***
Appreciate 1
jonahk705.00