01-06-2022, 06:34 PM   #47
KnightedBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Install View Post
Hi. I've been following this thread and I'm absolutely shocked with your situation. I've been waiting for my car since august and that's been hard enough, yours puts mines into 'first world problem category'.
I'm not sure how I'd handle things with this, but when I read your comment regarding them picking up the lease I have to say that's the minimum I'd accept. Shit happens I get that but this seems wrong to me, why have you got to sit this out and hope they pick up the cost for the time your not behind the wheel of this car. What about all the other factors playing into this for you (I could only imagine it's not ideal)
They should build you a new car ASAP, give you a decent loaner until it's with you and then some.
You didn't buy into their issues and I'm sorry but it's struck a raw nerve with me.
Think you've handled it exceptionally so far.

Good luck 🤞
I agree I’ve handled this well up to this point but I ask myself, what else I should be doing. Like seriously, what else should I be doing or demanding at this point? I know none of this was my fault, but should I demand a non-existent M8 loaner? Should I demand an immediate breaking of my lease with no penalty and the immediate delivery of a new M3 specc’ed to my liking?

I’m not saying this in jest. I know these things are not reality so what should I be doing other than what I’m currently doing? I’m not happy and I want to be compensated but I’m not sure what else I can ask for at the moment.
Appreciate 0