Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptiv.M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
It looks fairly decent in this color and dare I say, almost BMW-like. Also, being from NYC, I like the name allusion.. [
Anyone has a pallet or link of this specific exterior color and different interior colors?

Say what you want, it does make the F80 look somewhat dated:
the lci 2 (2018) headlights make a HUGE difference in how dated the f80 looks. I agree, if you look at that with the old headlights it makes it look dated.. but the newer ones, not so much, imo.
I couldn't find a photo of the F80 with the LCI headlights, in gray but it does help.

However, it might sound weird but I have friends that have very little knowledge of BMWs and are already saying the they want the new BMW, with the big grilles..

So, subjectively, that's how the general public, outside of this forum, sees it..
Exactly!

I am confident this new model / generation will be a huge hit. Looking at the auto market. Everyone is trying to look more aggressive and distinct. One thing people have said in the past about BMWs was how conservative it looked. Now this may be good for some. But for a lot of the general buying public, they want that aggressive look and more of a statement
///AVM2531.00