12-29-2021, 01:25 PM   #14
canigetaxm
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohawks23 View Post
So, you do not have to finance with PenFed to get the 2500 off? You can just pay cash?
cash or other than BMW financial to receive 2500 if you use BMW you can get 500

2022 BMW PenFed Incentives
Incentives for eligible 2022 models
-$500 Incentive for Lease and Retail Loan financed through BMW Financial Services. Exception: BMW FS Lease not available for i3.
-Incentives are combinable with eligible new car sales programs* Exception i3 Cash/FS Retail Loan not combinable.
*i3 PenFed Cash and BMW FS Retail Loan $11,000. Not combinable with monthly sales programs. Not eligible for BMW FS lease.

Special BMW Incentive offer is valid at any authorized BMW Center in the United States. Cash incentives are not applicable for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services. Member must take retail delivery January 4, 2021 - January 3, 2022. Incentive offer is subject to change without prior notice. This incentive offer is available to PenFed members. BMW requires presentation of a photo ID your BMW Manufacturer Certificate with a unique Customer ID and Offer Code. Visit the PenFed Car Buying Service to receive BMW Certificate. One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles. Eligible member must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details.
Appreciate 1
gohawks23426.00