View Single Post
      02-25-2021, 01:37 AM   #110
siberius
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansr View Post
Yea, i don’t know... I mean, at the end of the day it would have driven up the cost/wait.
But at that point, I wasn’t backing out of a deal over it. Not sure if it was factual or not. But i do see a lot of people whom happen to have CF seat orders... not fulfilled; meanwhile, i’m in transit to final port.
Do not believe your dealer! Delay in car industry on this scale is 1-2 weeks max and there must be a big flaw in the technical part. They have backup suppliers.

He doesnt have allocation. 90% dealers are shady and just promise you anything for a coin. I ordered M3 on January-promised to be a first customer in March, now i contacted the dealer and he said BMW let them down and that they are pissed.. yes fairytales.. I went to another bmw dealer who ordered 4 bmw m3 and m4 for march and april to end customers. Showed me his last allocation for end of March, delivery mid of April and i sealed the deal - i speced max including CF seats, without driver pro package - never aigain i will buy a car without confirmed allocation - production number is nothing without scheduled allocation. If you dont recieve the car is completed status for next month after your intitial order then your dealer is deceiving you.
Appreciate 0