Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3M, 2024 X5M. Sold 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlby18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfit View Post
Picked it up yesterday. Really happy with the color choice. There were about 10 cars in the delivery bay. 5 were BG and the others were mostly shades of grey. At least 5 other customers and even other SAs came over to check out the car while the others didn't get much attention.

Did my first launch control on way home. I don't have a timer but it is definitely faster than my wifes X3MC and my old Stevio Quad.
Noticed the engine doesn't really start pulling until 3,000 which again is fine by me because I'm always driving in the most aggressive settings. Doubt I will ever drive in comfort and definitely never in Effecient.

Lost the tire lottery.

Got the tint guy to come to my house at 7am today for 35% all around. That was really easy. Black vinyl on the front reflectors. Putting on the VSC 2 valve controller as soon as car cools off enough.

Still learning the car but love it so far. This isn't a criticism because I am really easy to please with cars, until I get bored, but the steering in my Alfa felt more direct. The M is great. Just a different feel.
Awesome car. This is the closest I have seen to my spec to date. More pics are welcome . Can't tell 100% but I assume you have the shadow line options right. I was scared the red callipers on TR we're going to be too much but I'm lovin it. Now I hope the Fiona red on TR on Red compound isn't too much lol. Also I did sunroof but that was the wife's call.
Yes. Shadowline lights not laser. I forgot I ordered them until my 12yo son said the "lights look mean" so I think they add a lot to the look.
Appreciate 0