SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
It's easy to say but harder in practice. Once a person gets accustomed to doing business with German dealerships it always feels like you are stepping down when you walk into a GM/Buick/Cadillac dealership. Not a lot dissimilar from walking into a Huyndai dealership to look at a Genesis. There are too many reminders of the roots of the vehicle you may be interested in. Plus it's going to be hard to even look at these cars in person because GM is barely building any Blackwings this because last gen they got caught with ATS-V and CTS-V's collecting dust. Unfortunately it doesn't really matter how good they are as Cadillac just isn't a desirable brand these days as they are way behind BMW, Audi, MB, and Lexus in sales and what they do sell is nearly exclusively SUV's.

Debateable, i had a z06 prior to my 600LT, and chevy dealer was top notch. Excellent service.. It's hit and miss, we all know that. Shouldn't let service spoil your potential experience something new.
I feel the same way. Where I bought my F82, I fucking hated them. Worst buying experience I ever had. From day 1 took it to another dealer for service and have been treated great. Nissan dealership has been great also. Always let me bring in my own fluids/ never had a bad episode or felt like they were jerking me around. I would say it's a higher number of bad ones over all, then good ones. Especially when buying. Why the fuck does it always seem like they jerk you off forever and for no reason. Carvana is killing for that very reason. Great for them!! Plus I got their stock under 20 bucks awhile back
Appreciate 0