View Single Post
      03-15-2021, 03:44 PM   #11
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240I

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabrognara View Post
Hi everyone. Has anyone driven both yet? I can't test drive the new M3 yet, so this comparison would help me decide which direction to go.
M2C doesnt have adaptive suspension so that is a yuggge difference if you plan on doing mostly street driving or are daily-ing the car. specifically if you live in an area with terrible roads like me just general two series stuff...rear passenger space is nice but not quite livable for adults on longer trips. Nice amount of room in the trunk though i think the trunk space is more or less the same between the 2 and 3 series. M2C is small but not exactly light to begin with so i am not too worried about the weight jump in the G80. Cant speak for the M2C on this one but the 2 series interior is functional but i wouldnt really call it impressive...lots of plasticy bits. im jumping from the m240i to the M3 rather than the M2C mainly for practicality reasons. The M2C has tons of rave reviews from auto journalists so im sure the driving experience is phenomenal. If youre chasing performance metrics though and want the newest and fastest thing id def go G80.

Last edited by jkap27; 03-15-2021 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 1