View Single Post
      03-05-2021, 02:57 PM   #29
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
No one around really, especially downstairs. M4 is more special for sure and likely what I would get. Color is another story but I think Brooklyn is a little darker in person than photos. Rear seats are not usable for anyone over 5'10" though due to roof line. CF seats were great and as long as you can solve ingress/egress I felt like they were quite comfortable for my 5'10" 190 lb medium frame. I actually used my hand on the door sill to push up and out of the seat which I think is fine. Getting in you just kind of plop and pivot although helps to have seat pushed back from wheel.

I got some photos of Fiona red and Tartufo and it will be a big personal debate between the CB seats and standard seats in one of those colors. I do not like the orange and silverstone is a cleaning/wear concern. I will not get black on this car. So TBD if we can get other colors on the carbon seats.

Unfortunately for me, I'm going to want this thing loaded including xDrive which is probably
Going to push to mid $90s. I might have to make some tough decisions.
I hear you. I’ve managed to keep the G82 in the loop with the wife with the argument that it cost $20k less loaded and with AWD vs our $110k 992 C2 build. If that become closer to $10k either the CF seats will go or the G82 is out.
Appreciate 0