View Single Post
      02-20-2021, 08:15 PM   #4
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Why are you worrying about it and especially if you are leasing? Back a few cars ago I was anal about washing. I'd go to the DIY wash and bring my own bucket, brush, soap, etc. I was really just there for their soft water and sprayer. It was often a good hour of bonding with my car with the washing, drying, windows, detailing spray, etc. You know, guy time. Just me and the car. I think we got closer...

I eventually decided that my desire to have a clean car was greater than my desire to have zero possible swirls. Sometimes I don't have the hour to invest. I realized that I wasn't going to be standing outside in December in Ohio for that hour bonding with my car. And so, I got an unlimited monthly wash package at a local drive through wash and haven't looked back. I can go through it every day if I want. It effectively feels "free". If there are micro swirls on my car I never notice them.

So I say other than maybe a frozen color (although I've heard recently that they are even ok for washes?) get whatever color you want and don't worry about it. (especially for a lease)
Appreciate 0