TrentMeister
Colonel
Rep
Drives: g82 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mperor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin3008 View Post
We went to our local dealership this past weekend and saw DG for the first time in person. It was stunning. It was a very sunny day so you could clearly see the gold/bronze metallic in the paint. I was impressed. I also think that those undertones look great with the KO interior. It popped. Unfortunately, IMO I would go for black calipers if I chose that combo. The red clashes with the orange interior and the blue would look out of place to me.
Yes same here I went to put down my deposit over the weekend there was a DG M8 with "red" interior (not sure which red)... whoa!! Yes, I do see the bronze metallic reflection under the sun. And I agree, with the KO CF interior, it will look amazing... now the question is what color caliper will you get... red and blue would clash, black does not "pop"... hmmm....

EDIT: I also want to add to it, I saw a BG M4 as well under a bright sun, it certainly had a very noticeable blue tint to it (it is not as "metallic" as the DG, it is more "flat" while the DG sparkles under the sun) If I would go with with BG, I would go with the YMB (for the CF) or Fjord blue interior and blue calipers.
Ccb is the only logical choice
Appreciate 2