12-14-2021, 07:57 PM   #159
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicane_ View Post
Why are you so obsessed with straight line speed? You keep writing that ICE cars will get smoked by EV cars. Understand this: most DRIVING enthusiasts don't care that a Tesla will beat them to the next stoplight. That party trick gets old after the first day.

There's a reason why BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo are moving heaven and earth to find solutions that will prolong the existence of combustion engines in their mainstream sports cars. They know EVs will not satisfy their customers and fail to provide necessary character and brand differentiation. You can be sure that future EVs will have engineered emotion in them (artificial sound, manipulated torque curves, fake gears shifts etc). The automotive equivalent to a blow up doll.
Everyone is obsessed with straight line speed.

Hence why people want x-drives, because they want to build power TO PUT the power down, in a straight line. There's very few people who buys these cars with the intention to track it. And even fewer that actually do.

I'm a fan of cars. I don't give a fuck if it's powered by shit. If it goes fast, i like it. If it looks cool, i like it. I love automotive evolution. EV is the future. And you can say yeah no shit it is, or no it isn't but even if i didn't exist on this forum, all of what i said WILL come true.

Didn't lambo said they're going to produce the last V12 in their next model? What's next after? A hybrid V10? Possibly. What are they really going to do? I know. Go EV.

You're crying like i'm preaching that the day will be tomorrow when all of this is happening. I'm posting as a reality check because it seems that people think this is all a hoax. The whole "ban", car makers going EV.

We reached the pinnacle of ICE. We saw the best. Now we approach the next phase.

Deal with it already.
Appreciate 0