12-02-2023, 10:47 PM   #7
Chapter2099
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CompX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scold View Post
Correct, my build sheet does not match. SA is saying it will have to wait until Monday, but I know that once BMW accepts the build which is usually 24 hours, no changes can be made (happened to me before)
If it’s truly 112 status (Scheduled for Production), you still have time…until you don’t aka 150 status, which I think is your concern.

The best you can do is wait until Monday.

I’m surprised though that the build associated with that order number doesn’t match the build sheet that you signed off on unless somehow it got changed.

From my experience, once I got the allocation, the SA input my options and gave me a print out with my build options and the order number associated with it to show that everything matched what I wanted.

I don’t know how that would randomly get changed unless someone at the dealership end made an error or the original build sheet wasn’t right.

I’m not an expert though. There very well could be something I’m missing, but that’s my two cents.

I wish you the best. Worst case scenario: You get a new build and I wouldn’t blame you for doing that. They’ll still be able to easily sell that build when it arrives.
Appreciate 0