View Single Post
      01-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #348
Cortexiphan
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' BMW iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
I have not been able to bring myself to Bimmerpost for a while due to the disgust of the bloated and convoluted BMW Exterior Designs as of late.

Perhaps BMW and they’re board members need to re-learn and look back at their Master Designers - Philosophy of Design.

Frank Stepherson, is the “OG” Designer of the modern classic 1999 BMW X5 SAV �� with matching Motorcycle �� Trailer. Stepherson and Bangle had it right in just 6-weeks! Adrian van Hooydonk and the BMW board members have seriously made a mess of things, BMW exterior designs have gone south ever since. As a Creative Director and a BMW M4 and X4 fan, Frank, you had it right ���� back in 1999!!!
Well, the OG X5 looks like a lifted up E39, just meh. If this dude was still relevant, he would be designing cars, not making whiny YouTube videos. His time has passed. BMW designs didn’t go south at all, actually it seems like they’ve just started designing. And they just had the most successful year in their history, even relative to competition.
21’ G20 ///M340i

24' i20 iX xDrive50
Appreciate 0