antzcrashing
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by naywa01 View Post
I don’t get why there are so many colours carried over from the ‘regular’ 4er palette with only a small selection of M specific choices? M cars are supposed to have a choice of unique colours not available on the standard range.

Having said that, I quite like the Isle of Man green with the caramel coloured leather.

Oh and one more thing, which I’ll get flamed for; I’m really not getting why so many people are banging on about the X3M, but then again I don’t like SUVs in general.

I’m sure the people that buy them (or X5/6M) like it very much, but why have a hulking great thing carrying extra weight with a high centre of gravity and then waste a good engine on it? What exactly is the point of it, is it 4-wheel drive or supposed extra room? Sorry, but get a proper M car or not at all...
I have long felt the same way as you on the M SUVs, but I have started to come around to it. Some people simply have livestyles that fit more with an SUV and want to have it be sporty as well. And the bmw SUVs are designed to drive with great handling. I prefer smaller cars myself but I can see the appeal
Appreciate 0