03-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #46
LuckyBrand
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15, G05 X5, G80 M3 6sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Do build dates move up often?

I just got my allocation over the weekend and scheduled for a week of May 16th build. Obviously I'm not expecting a miracle and for it to move into production in the next week or two but would it be reasonable that it could potentially move into production sometime in late April instead?

And to confirm, the May 16th week is the week it should finish production versus starting if I've read the various tracking threads correctly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
I don't know if often is the right word but it definitely seems like there are a fair amount of people on here who have had their dates moved up some. Some by maybe a few days like mine and some even a few weeks. Can't hurt to be hopeful. I know I was.
I have seen quite a few get moved up early in the forums including myself and I have a manual allocation and there was some worry that the manual allocations were getting pushed back in favor of the comps. I am pleasantly happy as it seems I'm about 2 weeks ahead of schedule currently so yes keep up the hope that you gain a week or 2 maybe more! Good luck!
Appreciate 1
chicagofan0019146.00