06-02-2023, 01:18 PM   #59
kgelfen360
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
Update: I was able to get to 111 status (order accepted by bmw) yesterday at the dealership. They showed me that it is in fact for a 2024 with the large screen, etc and that the full price is almost 1.3k USD more than the 2023 same-optioned price, arg that’s a pricey screen

I also was able to get a 112 (allocation for optioning) from another new england dealer, which I talked about but did not take.

It’s prob not the ideal time for me to buy, I do live in city. What do you think?

The main reason I am considering is bc my 440 is not young, 75k miles, worth decent on used market, and have always wanted a M3/M4. The used market is hilarious right now with dealers wanting near-new prices for cars with 10k-25k miles.
Yea it’s hard to find any lightly used M3 for reasonable price. They all want MSRP which at that point makes no sense. Mine in production now. I ended ordering new because I am not willing to pay full price for something that’s not exactly what I want. If it’s discounted then sure I will take spec that’s not my ideal one but at full price it’s bs.
Appreciate 1