11-25-2021, 06:11 PM   #625
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Your figures belong in a garbage can lol you're like a mad scientist that gone off the rails.
Maybe you're a bit slow and unable to comprehend the complexity of the data, so let me clarify.

You and m power accused Mercedes of having a "cheat engine" and a "cheat" rear wing, your sole piece of evidence was Mercedes having outrageous "jet mode straight line speed" and they were so fast no one could keep up with them. You guys alleged that this was due to an illegal pu and an illegal rear wing.

I proved this was not the case with data:

1) Mercedes did not have abnormal speed, their trap speeds were not even the fastest during Brazil.

2) they passed every FIA test.

This completely destroys your accusations that had no backing, if they weren't the fastest then what's the reasoning behind accusing them of having an illegal engine nothing points to it generating abnormal power. The wing also passed FIA inspection, and the car was not the fastest in Brazil. Since speed was not out of the ordinary and the wing passed inspection there's no reason to believe it's flexing beyond what's allowed by the rules (no material is infinitely rigid so I'd it doesn't flex with a certain amount of load it's ok).

So what makes them fast is a combination of having straight line speed + cornering speed. Redbull seems to only have one of the two thus far.
Steeler2428.50