08-26-2021, 01:09 PM   #4
FourPtDrift
This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
Awesome! If you have any before and after pics in similar lighting that would be perfect.

Also what do you mean bmw guided you and would you mind sharing who you did the ppf with if they're on the east coast?
I have long established relationships with both BMW NA and BMW AG. I got introductions to the right resources to get the job done.

Your best bet is to speak with your local BMW service manager - ask to speak with or be connected with the "Aftersales Area Manager" who can introduce/connect you with the "Regional Wholesale, Body and Paint Manager." That's the person who will know which are the BMW factory qualified/trained/certified shops in your area that have gone through the extra training to qualify themselves for working with BMW frozen paints. It will be one of these shops that you'll want to go to - and SunTek is the product you're going to want to have on your car.

As for seeing my car, there's a a thread I've posted here which contains a 4K video of my car, before the PPF:

https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1828564

At the time we thought the car was 1 of 4. We've now confirmed it is actually 1 of 1. The PPF is more than worth it.

The shop this is applying the PPF has been sending me status photos throughout the process. So far, so good. Car looks excellent. Looking forward to the big reveal later today.

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0