2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoi19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post

To me he appeared to be 'selling' it more than anything else.
And that's being a sellout basically.
Ikester19 & evoi19

My point precisely.

I acknowledge the car manufacturer and sponsorship situation, but that equally applies to each and every other one of them too.

Some reviewers are entertaining, some are informative, some are boring, and some are pure rubbish; I acknowledge that everyone has their own niche when doing a review.

But not many of them, if any, try to *sell it* - this is like the media taking sides with different political agenda.

It's just not reporting, more like advertising.

Similarly, JA could be a little more subtle with the sales pitch, and level up a bit more with fun and factual stuff. Then things would not only be a lot more in tune with reality, I'll bet, he'd have a lot more likes and bundles more subscribers.

When you tell the truth, there's no need to sell the truth - that spells integrity to me

This is what I consider a great example of an entertaining and balanced review

Hagerty's been knocking it out of the park with their videos. Informative, entertaining, and makes you love being a car enthusiast.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2