View Single Post
      05-08-2021, 03:01 PM   #31
BrulSmurf
Private
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Comp. Brooklyn Gray

Detailed shots of parts

Besides the entire BMW option list, incl. the Display Key, my dealer put on a bunch of MP stuff on my car as well. So I took some photos of the MP CF this afternoon of my G82 in BG while being wet & dirty. The side gills should have been part of BMW's carbon pack. Deliberately left out cause they know a lot of us will want and buy them anyhow...
I guess with the width that the skirts add to the car, spacers look better but I'll just leave it as is and consider the wider skirts extra protection against rock chips. BTW, BG is probably one of the best base colors for CF.
Stepping out of the bucket seats you have to watch not to kick the skirts, they are pretty wide.
Sadly I'm not having the splitter (yet) but they did install the MP matte carbon steering wheel trim and the matching paddle shifters. Doesn't match the glossy BMW carbon trim, kind of a strange choice to me at first. The paddles seem also smaller and lack the tactile red stuff on the back, I don't quite get them.
The matte carbon looks and feels really good though and after 3 weeks it makes me contemplate changing the rest of the trim too. Matte materials create a more relaxed interior IMO.
Attached Images