View Single Post
      05-22-2021, 01:52 PM   #12
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantdieselx View Post
I'm in the US but in a similar situation. Worked out a deal for 5% off MSRP plus $500 loyalty back in March on a 21' M3 Comp. Received a production # on 4/5 but have been in limbo ever since.

I was originally told it would be a week 19 build but that never happened. Called Genius a month ago and they said it had been pushed to an estimated week 24 build. Talked to my SA last week and he said he's been keeping an eye out but the status went backwards and hasn't moved.

Called yesterday spoke to Genius again, they said it was showing scheduled for week 21 build but obviously that didn't happen. I don't know. If I hadn't gotten a good deal I probably would just get my deposit back.

I don't really need a car right now as I work from home so I'm inclined to just wait. I did ask about when production ends for 21' but Genius couldn't tell me. It would suck to have to wait until August but as someone else mentioned I'd rather had a car with all of the options that I ordered. I feel your pain.
Man - this stuff is depressing to read. I placed my deposit yesterday and don't even have an allocation yet.

I know these are major first world problems but I really want the car before the end of the year
Appreciate 0