12-12-2021, 12:56 PM   #110
M Fifty
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 & 330CI

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Hey Team!

Just placed an order an m4 comp xdrive build! One thing I didn't consider was the beautiful bucket seats M has to offer.

Reason being is this as this will my one and only daily driver in busy San Diego.

"Fitting" into the seat is not my main concern but more so transitioning in and out of the car over the bolsters, traffic and longer drives, and my .01% empathy for any lady passenger me in place??

I do plan on fully experiencing the AWD thrill hauling this thing into some bends, so my one and my only concern is - are the standard seats compromised with a lack of keeping one in place? Am I over thinking this? Any advise is greatly appreciated from those in standard seats! Thank you all!
Having test driven the current M4 with the carbon seats, "transitioning" is the only potential problem. Once you're in (or out), everything is fine. Might want to do some stretching exercises / Yoga to ensure you're sufficiently flexible to get in/out comfortably, and accept that the outer bolster is going to show wear quite quickly.

HTH
Appreciate 1
ROBERT11831569.00