View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 07:42 AM   #482
M4Ghost
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4

My GM at the store I purchased from called yesterday regarding my X4M. He's good friends with me so this is what was discussed.

BMW states these cars are drivable for those affected. If you haven't taken delivery of the vehicle by a dealerships perspective (RDR = reporting a vehicle), and have the deal funded via BMWFS or whomever, then your vehicle can not be sold.

I was offered a concession via BMW for 4 months to be paid for the car. However, I feel for that given tHe situation it's hard to "enjoy" the car inevitably knowing that it will have to eventually go back to get the main bearings replaced, or the engine. If they offered a supplementary warranty maybe I could warm up to the idea. However, 13 miles on the clock — doesn't sit right.

So my dealership will let me know if we switch gears to maybe ordering an x6m instead.

Kinda bummed as there was product installed on the car and I order an exhaust and parts only for literally a day after the bulletin to appear. Crappy timing.

I'm also bummed because I ordered a couple of parts from a vendor on here and now will be charged $1000+ for a 20% restocking fee on parts that are still in the box.

So it's been "fun" rollercoaster this go around
Appreciate 0