View Single Post
      10-11-2021, 03:48 PM   #59
MightyOF80
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 Sakhir Orange F80

So this is absolutely hilarious and I'm only posting again because I'm one of the people who mentioned "rice" in a post. Then there were a few passive-aggressive posts "calling out" anyone who had anything negative to say about the car. I'll leave no justification for why I posted rice other than I don't like the way the car looks and I made a joke about it. Didn't say anything about how it drives or performs or anything like that. Don't need to get on here and try to flex (say I've driven this or that, owned this or that, shop here or there). That's just not my style nor is buying cheap ass products to mod my vehicles with. I've actually liked and respected the work of ACS for years. This is not a design that I like at all. The performance may be great, but I buy vehicles of this caliber for a certain degree of class and in MY OPINION it's just not there. Who cares about my opinion, though?! If you like the car or hate the car, cool.

So, to continue my jokes, I'll leave this thread with this one I heard many years ago, and before I even owned my first BMW. I'm sure many of you have heard it.

"What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?" ————-

"The pricks on the porcupine are on the outside."

And well, if you can't crack a smile or laugh at that…. Well…. :
Appreciate 2